18th Annual International
- Leucospermum cordifoliumPincushion Protea Watercolor and colored pencil on paper © 2015 Estelle deRidder
New York Design Center is generously hosting the 18th Annual International in their elegant and spacious 10th Floor gallery at 200 Lexington Avenue.
Awards were presented at the November 4 opening reception. To learn more about the selected artworks from the US, Australia, Canada, Japan, The Netherlands, Russia, and the UK, read Stories Behind the Art under The Artists tab.
Click on an artist's name to see their art and read the story behind their work.
Opening Reception & Awards Ceremony
VIP Reception & Press Preview
Congratulations to the following artists!
ASBA Eleanor Wunderlich Award: Betsy Rogers-Knox (Dragon Arum)
Helen Gray Garber Award: Asuka Hishiki (Turnips. Brassica rapa)
Cheap Joe’s Award: Estelle deRidder
Susan Frei Nathan Fine Works on Paper, LLC Award: Lara Call Gastinger
Brooklyn Botanic Garden Award for Print or Drawing: Melissa Toberer
- New venue at New York Design Center
- Entrance to New York Design Center at 200 Lexington Av
- ASBA Executive Director - Robin Jess
- Juror Catherine Watters and Jessica Tcherepnine
- Carol Woodin presents Hort Best in Show to Fiona Strickland
- View gallery ▶